Diets & More focuses on being an inclusive platform that offers services to everyone. We don’t leave out anyone in our diet plans. Shreya Katyal has helped several people looking to have a Diet For Heart Problems. It is important to understand that there is no magic food to cure your diseases but other than the basic premise of eating healthy, there are plenty of things you can take care of for tackling your heart condition. Diets For Heart Disease Patients are not as difficult to come up with as it seems. It is all about controlling the cholesterol levels and keeping the dietary fats in check.
Our Diet Plan For Healthy Heart Involves
- Knowing your heart condition and the way it affects your dietary choices
- Taking your preferred food items into account before suggesting a diet plan
- Increasing the use of some selected vegetable oils
- Keeping the diet focussed on fibres, fruits, vegetables, whole grains etc.
- Finding the right balance between healthy food and the food that you crave
Looking For A Nutritionist In Dubai? Call Now!
A renowned Nutritionist for Diet Plan For Heart Disease is all you need to control your disease. Your diet takes you a long way and nobody knows it better than us. Give us a call to start your diet plan.
Dietary Steps To Follow When Tackling A Heart Condition
- Limit Unhealthy Fats - Limit the consumption of saturated fat and avoid Trans-Fat as much as possible. For a basic understanding, you should avoid butter, cream sauce, bacon fat and instead opt for Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Nuts, Seeds and Avocados.
- Low-Fat Protein Sources - Choose low-fat protein sources such as low-fat Dairy Products, Lean Meat, Poultry and Fish. Omega-3 fatty acids can lower blood fats significantly.
- Control The Portion Size - Controlling portion size is as important as choosing what to eat. Eat large portions of nutrient-rich, low-calorie foods like vegetables and fruits. Smaller portions of high-sodium, high-calories foods should be ensured.