- Soup - Soups will get you going through the winters very comfortably. Avoid adding too much salt or cream in your soup. Also do not consider beef soup in your meal plan. Try your hands on recipes that have water as base with all the seasonable vegetables in it. For a rejuvenated experience follow Diet Plan For Weight Gain and you can consider chicken broth and vegetable soup with some whole-grain crackers.
- Warm Milk - In winters you can add milk or its byproducts to your healthy meal plan. Milk and its byproducts are a great source of Vitamin A, B12, calcium, and proteins. All these are very helpful in maintaining good health in winters. Making a habit of having warm milk will help you stay healthy and fight common cold. Please keep in mind to choose semi-skimmed or skimmed milk. Avoid Full Cream Milk in your diet plan.
- Broccoli / Cauliflower - Do not forget to add some vegetables in your eating preference. This will help you in engaging in various physical activities and also keep the immune system strong. Make sure you include Broccoli / Cauliflower in your meal plan as these are one of the best sources of Vitamin C.
- Porridge - Porridge can be a great breakfast during winters, this slow release mechanism is sure to keep you full and energized till the lunch hour. Do not forget to add some seeds and nuts. You can also go for winter fruits such as apples and dates to make the porridge more beneficial for your health and body.
- Root Vegetables - during winters it is a tough task to get fresh vegetables. Thus, you can opt for root vegetables such as turnip and carrot, which are easily available during the season. You can eat them raw or you can boil or roast them to add them in your meal plan. Turnip and carrots are a good source of Vitamin C and A. Beta-carotene is also increased.
- Cheese, Eggs, & Fish - The items listed above might not please you, but you can always add cheese, egg and fish in your diet plan to stay healthy and fit during winters. You can also include them in any meal, may it be breakfast, lunch or dinner. With these, you also get a rich source of vitamin B12.
Diets & More by Dt. Shreya Katyal is the right place if you are looking for Nutritionist On Call. The diet plans suggested by her, considering the health conditions, age, body structure and fitness goal, are the best and effective. Being the Online Diet Consultation In Dubai, she prepares the diet chart that is easy to incorporate in your day to day life. You can also opt for Online Diet Consultation.